- UPDATE May 2020
This issue brings reports from cities around the world: Chillán, Arad, Șiștarovăț, Pătroaia and Nampa. People everywhere are finding themselves affected by COVID-19—if not the virus, then the government reaction to it.
There is much to pray about. That’s why we’ve included at least two distinct prayer lists, and alluded to many other needs.
- UPDATE April 2020
Here is your link to our April UPDATE. Please read it and share it. In this issue, rejoice with us in the story of the Bistriceanu family and the Daniela ministry. Do you shop on Amazon? Won’t you please consider joining AmazonSmile and help us through these difficult days as well? Details are in this issue of the UPDATE. Passion Play Tour #2 is filling up. (Tour #1 is already full!) Make your reservation today. Remember, our e-Giving page gives you a way to make online donations safely and securely.
- UPDATE March 2020Share the hope that is ours in Christ, share the updated report from Chile, share Martin Luther’s advice to Christians on how to deal with the bubonic plague. Share also in our rejoicing that God has called a wonderful family, the Stones, to work with us in Romania. Do you shop on Amazon? Won’t you pease consider joining AmazonSmile and help us through these difficult days as well? Details are in this March issue of the UPDATE.
- UPDATE February 2020Friendship International is celebrating 30 years of ministry; the Huffs are celebrating 50 years of mission service. Read about it in this month’s UPDATE. Also see photos of Friendship Camp and consider what you can do to help restore this important resource. There are only five seats left on Passion Play Tour #2 (Tour #1 is already full)! Get your reservation in now. Read the February UPDATE here.
- UPDATE January 2020We open the year of our Thirtieth Anniversary with detailed reports from our missionaries in Romania and Chile. Praise God for all He is doing! Here’s the January UPDATE.
- UPDATE December 2019In this UPDATE you will find Christmas wishes and reflections on the year gone by; an invitation to help with Orphanage Christmas Parties In Romania and a detailed wish list for Project Dandelion; and an invitation to help us celebrate our 30th Anniversary at the Oberammergau Passion Play next September. Here’s the December UPDATE.
- UPDATE November 2019Here is your link to our November UPDATE. Please read it and share it. In this UPDATE you will find our Thanksgiving message, a final report from the “One Accord” tour, an invitation to help with Orphanage Christmas Parties In Romania, a few Christmas gifts for you to buy, and an invite to join us on our 30th Anniversary at the Oberammergau Passion Play in 2020.
- UPDATE October 2019“One Accord” from Romania just finished their tour across the United States. We do hope you were able to see them in person near you. This issue of the UPDATE will share with you some highlights of the first part of this tour. Start planning now to join us next September as we travel to the decennial Passion Play in Oberammergau, Germany. Here’s the October UPDATE.
- UPDATE September 2019“One Accord” from Romania is now on tour across the United States. Their schedule is in this issue. Be sure to watch for them in your area. Project Dandelion—read about it in this issue—has been established to advance the ministry of Friendship Camp in Romania. If you haven’t already done so, it’s time to reserve your place on our sixth annual Christmas Markets of Europe mission trip. December is just around the corner, and it’s fun to pronounce “Füßen.” Here’s the September UPDATE.
- UPDATE August 2019It’s chilly in Chile, but that’s what you’d expect in the middle of winter. In this issue, rejoice with Miguel and Lorena as they share the blessings God has bestowed on their part of the world. In Europe, camp is in its final weeks, and some of our singers are preparing to travel again. Here in the United States, we look forward to those singers arriving and going on tour as “One Accord” from Romania. Click here to read the August UPDATE.
- UPDATE June 2019In this issue, read about the value of and the Biblical basis for Christian Camps, and take a look at the progress we’re making in Sistarovat, Romania. Mattresses on a Conestoga wagon? Not yet, but you can help.The wagons need wheels, too, and beds. Read in this UPDATE the status of the replacement covered wagons at Friendship Camp. In September we’ll be taking a travel and ministry trip to East Germany and Beyond. One of our supporters has supplied a beautiful photo introduction to this trip which you can view on our Facebook page. There are so many ways you can participate with us: GoodSearch, e-Giving, missions travel and more. Click here to read the June issue.
- UPDATE May 2019Camping season is nearly upon us, and we must hurry to get the covered wagons rebuilt! Read all about it in this month’s issue. There are so many ways you can participate with us: GoodSearch, e-Giving, missions travel and more. Here’s the link to the May issue.