1. The Scriptures are the fully inspired, infallible Word of God, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of the lost and the final authority for faith and life.
2. There is one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. Man is created in the image of God. This image was marred in every part through the disobedience of our first parents and fellowship with God was broken. Man is born with a fallen nature and is inclined to evil continually.
4. Jesus Christ is the true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He died on the cross, a sacrifice for our sin. He arose bodily from the dead and ascended into heaven, where, at God’s right hand, he now is our High Priest.
5. The shed blood of Christ and His resurrection provide the only grounds for justification and salvation for all who believe. Those who receive Christ are born of the Spirit and have eternal life.
6. The ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, to convict the world, to regenerate those who believe, indwell, guide and empower the believer for Godly living and service.
7. Believers are assured that they are the children of God by the inward witness of God’s Spirit and by the fruit of the Spirit in their lives.
8. Our Lord will return, the believers will be raptured, the dead will be raised and the final judgment will take place.
9. God, who defeated Satan at the cross, will establish his perfect Kingdom and a new Heaven and earth in His ultimate victory over Satan and evil.
10. All persons who believe in Jesus Christ are united in His Body, the Church, of which He is the head.