Happy New Year! Everyone is hoping that 2021 will be better than 2020 was. Whatever this new year holds, we will not be disappointed if we put our hope in the Lord! In uncertain times we can put our hope and trust in Christ Jesus. He never leaves us or forsakes us.
Our family was very blessed to spend a week in the mountains at David’s parent’s cabin. The cabin was a lovely place to be to isolate from people in order to keep baby Timothy safe. Timothy is doing very well, praise God! He now weighs over 9lbs. It’s hard to believe that he will be 3 months old on the 14th of January. His adjusted age is about 1 month old. We are all so happy and blessed to have him with us! He is beginning to smile, and coo, hold up his head, and is working hard on learning to roll. He is more advanced in development than a normal 1 month old would be, but nowhere near what a normal 3 month old would be. We praise God for the Miracle of Timothy’s life!
January 6 is Epiphany. The celebration of God’s light revealed to humanity through the person of Jesus Christ. Our family has celebrated Epiphany for many years now since we attend a Spanish church here in Idaho. Epiphany is the 12th day of Christmas and marks the end of Christmas celebrations. It’s also the day that we remember the Magi who visited Jesus some months after he was born. Wise men still seek Him! May you have an epiphany and experience God’s light filling your mind and soul!
“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”Romans 15:13
We are still praying and waiting for things to open up so that we can move to Romania.
- That we will be able to get Timothy’s passport in a timely manner.
- For country borders to open so that we can go to Romania.
- That we will be able to get vaccinated for Covid-19 so we can move.
- For the Lord to prepare the way before us in Romania.
- For us to be a light and a blessing here and in Romania.
- That we will be able to learn the language quickly and well.
- God has provided for our family’s financial needs and continues to provide!
- We are all in good health
- !Timothy is growing and developing normally!
- We had a wonderful retreat to the mountains!